The safe operation of the concrete mixing plant is a necessary condition for the normal use of the concrete mixing plant. The main precautions for the work of the concrete mixing plant are as follows:
The safe operation of the concrete mixing plant is a necessary condition for the normal use of the concrete mixing plant. The main precautions for the work of the concrete mixing plant are as follows: 1. Non-professionals are prohibited from operating and maintaining the concrete mixing plant equipment. Operators must perform their duties and strictly follow the operating procedures. The mixing station should stop immediately if there is a problem during the construction process, it is strictly forbidden to work with the equipment, and it is strictly forbidden for the operator to leave the work post without authorization. 2. No one is allowed to change the electrical device or control circuit, or change the setting value and specifications of the electrical device without authorization. 3. Site power distribution and safety protection must comply with current national power supply safety regulations and standards. Electrical equipment must be connected to zero or grounded strictly in accordance with regulations to prevent occurrence.
Safety Operation Regulations of Concrete Mixing Plant
1. The mixing station should be installed on a firm stand.
2. The console of the mixer should enable the operator to see the working conditions of each part. The console of the electric mixer should be cushioned with rubber plates or dry wooden boards.
3. When the hopper is placed at the lowest position, a layer of cushion wood should be added between the hopper and the ground.
4. The key inspection items before the operation of the concrete mixing plant should meet the technical requirements.
5. Before the concrete mixing plant works, the mixer should be started for no-load operation. It should be confirmed that the rotation direction of the mixing drum or blades is consistent with the direction indicated by the arrow on the drum. For the mixer with reversal discharge, the mixing drum should be rotated forward and reverse for several minutes, and there should be no shock, jitter, and abnormal noise.
6. Before the operation of the concrete mixing plant, the hopper lifting test should be carried out, and the clutch and brake should be observed and confirmed to be flexible and reliable.
7. When feeding the concrete batching plant, it is strictly forbidden to put your head or hands between the hopper and the frame. During operation, it is strictly forbidden to reach into or out of the mixing drum with hands or tools.
8. During the operation of the concrete mixing plant, when the hopper is raised, it is strictly prohibited for anyone to stay or pass under the hopper; when it is necessary to inspect or clean the pit under the hopper, the hopper should be lifted and locked with an iron chain or insert pin.
9. Adding materials to the mixing drum should be carried out during operation, and adding new materials should first discharge all the original concrete in the mixing drum before proceeding.
10. During the operation of the concrete mixing plant, the operation of the machinery should be observed. When there is an abnormality or the bearing temperature rises too high, the machine should be shut down for inspection; when maintenance is required, the concrete in the mixing drum should be cleaned up and then repaired.