The medium concrete mixer consists of a mixing drum, a supporting wheel and a transmission system. In order to make it function better, we should pay attention to maintenance of medium concrete mixer after use.
1. Before stopping the medium concrete mixer, put in a certain amount of stones and water, stir for 3-5 minutes, and then release, so that the accumulation in the cylinder can be repeated several times. After each shift, the deposits in the cylinder must be cleaned.
2. Clean the dust and the concrete adhered to the whole machine.
3. Place the hopper on the transportation position and hang the hook.
4. Cut off the power supply and lock the electrical box.
5. In the freezing season, the remaining water should be discharged from various places in the slurry water supply system.
6. Add necessary lubricating oil to each lubrication point as appropriate.
7. Refuel at the clutch ring, top bar, and grease nipple once per shift.